Diligent and effective contract management can reduce your vendor spend and add real dollars back to your bottom line.
Venminder can become your Virtual Contract Management Office. This involves Venminder looking at every contract across the entire enterprise and ensure that you don't miss an opportunity to negotiate better terms.
Our contract summary service is performed by our in-house paralegal. We’ll analyze through your vendor contract and provide a summary of all the provisions you need to address in your next negotiation or when reviewing a new vendor contract for the first time.
- Project Manager/Coach: You will be assigned one of our project managers who will assist you with setting up the Venminder tool (adding users, vendor data and contracts)
- Software and Data Entry: We will enter all of your crticial dates and more
- Contract Executive Summary Review: A review will be conducted for key or missing provisions in preparation for renewal negotiation
- Contract Management: We will take action and remind you of upcoming contract expiration dates to ensure an auto-renewal is avoided. We can also provide you with referrals of the Big 5 contracts.
- Consultation: We will provide assistance with preparation of vendor notice and identification of missing key provisions required in next agreement