Available from Readysmith Advisers Limited
Readiness-as-a Service (RaaS):
• Is a cloud based, secure wiki platform just for your company’s business continuity plan information. The service promotes collaboration among multiple planners and recovery personnel. In an emergency your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) information is available to you via any internet connected computer or smart phone.
• Provides BCP content-ready wiki pages including templates and checklists that address Emergency Response, Crisis Management, IT, and Business Recovery. You simply insert your existing BCP information on a wiki page or modify the pre-populated content as desired in RaaS to reflect your unique plan.
• Provides an embedded BCP development methodology based upon guidance from regulators as well as leading BCP professional practice organizations.
• Operates on an easy-to-use wiki platform to develop and augment wiki page content. If you know how to use MS Word or Excel you can use the wiki editor features to create or modify content on your pages.
• Parks important forms or manuals to pages of your RaaS site for easy access if your network servers are not available to you.
• Provides an experienced Readiness Adviser assigned just to you. Your go-to person at Readysmith will support your efforts to develop your BCP wiki site.
• Is an affordable BCP solution to help you to be ready to respond to, manage, and recover from business interruptions.