GoAnywhere Director streamlines and secures the exchange of data with your customers, trading partners and servers. With Director, you can connect to almost any system or trading partner using standard protocols including FTP, SFTP (SSH), SCP, FTPs (SSL/TLS), HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and AS2. GoAnywhere Director supports OpenPGP and ZIP with AEX encryption for securing sensitive documents.
- Simplifies and automates FTP processes
- Connects to secure FTP servers (SFTP, FTPS, and SCP) for protected communication
- Exchanges data with HTTP and HTTPS servers
- Sends AS2 messages with support for multiple file attachments
- Encrypts and decrypts files using Open PGP encryption standard
- Compresses and decompresses files using ZIP, GZIP and TAR standards
- Connects to popular database servers including DB2, DB2/400, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Informix, MySQL and Sybase
- Translates data to/from database tables, Excel, XML, Delimited text and Flat File or Fixed Width file formats
- Replicates data between database servers
- Sends and retrieves files via E-mail and secure E-mail (with S/MIME encryption)
- Allows for centralized control and monitoring of transfers through a browser interface
- Provides a comprehensive built-in scheduler
- Produces complete logging reports (with support for SYSLOG feeds)
- Includes integrated Key Management tools for Open PGP keys, SSH keys and SSL/TLS certificates
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.